Volunteer Task Force encourages clients to provide feedback on the support we provide. This assists us to better meet your needs and to plan for the future.
If you are unhappy with any of the services you receive, please let us know. If you do not feel comfortable with the service staff or team who visit you, please let the Client Services Manager know and a change of staff can be arranged where possible. You can expect complaints to be dealt with fairly and promptly. All complaints and feedback are treated in confidence and will not affect the quality of support you receive or any other dealings you have with Volunteer Task Force. We record feedback so that we can analyse it and use it to improve our services and to inform our planning processes.
- You are encouraged to raise your complaint with the staff member concerned if you feel comfortable to do so.
- If you are not happy to discuss the issue with the staff member or are not satisfied with the outcome, you can contact the appropriate supervisor or Client Services Manager. Remember that you can use an advocate to assist you. Please call the office and ask to speak to a supervisor or Client Services Manager or leave a message for them to contact you.
- The supervisor or Client Services Manager will liaise with you and the service staff or coordinator to resolve the complaint.
- If the issue is not satisfactorily resolved you can submit your complaint in writing to:
CEO Volunteer Task Force
PO Box 2114, Carlisle North 6101
We are happy to assist you with this if you phone the office.
- If you are unhappy with Volunteer Task Force’s decision, you may wish to contact someone outside the organisation such as Advocare Incorporated.
- Once your complaint has been finalised someone from Volunteer Task Force will be in touch to make sure you still feel comfortable to access support and to ask for your feedback on the complaint process.